Saturday 12 July 2014

In which I blog about not blogging (again)

I can see I'm going to be one of those people who blogs three times in one week or not for months on end. Sorry!

Me with Valerie-Anne Baglietto
at Novelistas' launch for Sunlounger 2

How did it get to be July already? And, more importantly, what on earth have I been doing? Well, if you follow the Novelistas blog, you'll see I've been to three book launches: Every Woman for Herself (Trisha Ashley), A Girl Can Dream (Anne Bennett) and my own (OK, shared with Valerie-Anne Baglietto and 40+ other writers!) launch for Sunlounger 2.



I'm still working on my next novel, Trust Me I Lie and a novella called Something Wicked. I've also made a start on a new series of short stories/novellas called What You're Proposing. The first story, The Indecent Proposal, can currently be downloaded for free.

New Series!
What You're Proposing is a series of five short stories about a rock band, so I've also written a post for the Sunlounger blog, about why rock stars make the best romantic heroes.

And finally, Breathless did really well following the Easter promotion. It got to #1 in Movers and Shakers, and #1 in Women Sleuths, and only missed out on the Amazon Top 100 by 20 places. Huge thanks to you all for buying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment