Thursday 3 October 2013

Writers Write (Part 1)

Writers write.
 
Well, when we're not faffing about on Facebook, making endless cups of coffee and staring out of the window in search of inspiration, divine or otherwise, we write.
 
Because writers write, the assumption is we can write any old thing: novels, short stories, other people's CVs, letters to the council...and blogs.
 
This is my third attempt at setting up my own blog, although I've written guest posts and I contribute to Novelistas' Ink. At this point I should probably be telling you what I plan to blog about but, to be honest, I have no idea!
 
So there may be long periods of silence, either due to a deadline or because I can't think of anything to say. If you can't find me here, try Facebook or Twitter.

I might not have got the hang of blogging, but I'm pretty good at procrastination.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment